Monday, October 29, 2012

Uni-vall Vision Shameless Plug

Just trying stuff out and seeing what happens with stuff.

Uni-ball Vision Stick Roller Ball Pen - Blue - Rollerball Pens (Google Affiliate Ad)  are great pens.  Overall the Uni-ball folks can do no wrong by me.  There was a point when I would "borrow" pens that I could use for writing.  But when I discovered Uni-ball, just wow.  Very nice smooth writing and very clear lines.  It's about the only pens I'll ever use for writing.

Only major complaint is that the ink can smear sometimes.  Otherwise it is the only pens that I'll ever use.

Anyways that is all.  See what happens with this.  Mostly curious to see what happens with the Google Affiliate Ad thingy.  Full disclosure about this post.  I'm just trying it out.  But besides that I do seriously love these pens, they are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment