Monday, October 29, 2012

Some Photos of Summer/Fall 2012 (Part 1)

I've been meaning to upload photos of what I've been doing.  So for starters here are some photos from Circus Flora from back in June.  I don't claim them to be great photos.  That being said, what you are getting are photos of passing by stuff while being stuck in that point of view.  

Circus Flora tent out behind Powell Symphony Hall
  See more below.


 
Not crazy about the Nikon CoolPix S3100 camera's though.  The photos work when they turn out well but when you get into lower light scenarios they tend to have slower shutter speeds.  I've been looking into how to manually adjust them but haven't figured it out yet.

Anyways I'll try to get more photos up of what I've done this summer and try to keep up to date on what I've done.  



No comments:

Post a Comment